Flawlesd's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Flawlesd, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Flawlesd

Flawlesd New Member

Your IGN (in-game name):
    Flawlesd

How old are you?:

What is your timezone?:
    AUST

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Jan 10, 2018

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    Sunday : 8:30am - 7:00pm
    Monday : 8:30am - 7:00pm
    Tuesday : 8:30am - 7:00pm
    Wednesday : 8:30am - 7:00pm
    Thursday : 8:30am - 7:00pm
    Friday : 8:30am - 7:00pm
    Saturday : 8:30am - 7:30pm

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    Yes, i use OBS Studio.

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    Yes

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I am applying for staff on SkyCrush because. This Server is very welcoming and joyful there is always someone to say Hey back the Statistics and Custom Items are a Great Feature to the server and the prices for them are reasonable! I also see more staff such as Ragedkiller9 who helps the community and replies straight away to people if they have a question. I think a lot of people leave because they don't get assistance from Mod's because people's time zones are different and with more staff i believe more people will stay with the server. This is also a Great server to play with your friends on and has high potential.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    Maturity : I would know the perfect time to have some fun and the right time to give my best to the server by working.

Non - Abusive : Most staff like to abuse and get overpowered but i would not Support Abuse what so ever and i would any ban someone if they did the wrong thing by the servers rules.

Friendly : I am very Friendly and strive to make more friends i would always welcome someone when they join and introduce them to my older friends and the community would be more Friendly.

Catching Hackers : When someone gets a new client they like to show it off and tell everyone about how good they are and they go to /warp pvp that's very suspicious because they have terrible gear and awful items + i would listen to chat and if they thought someone was cheating i would check out the guy to see if there cheating.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    I believe i have added some good points and i believe i could make a big impact to the server. I could also be on because of different time zones and i could help someone if no other staff were online to help out the guy asking a question

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    No, But i watch a lot of youtubers that own servers and i know most of the commands and if not i would ask another Mod how do i perm ban someone or something like that.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    The Price of some items, The Custom Spawners are way to OP The prices of ranks because some of the ranks are way to expensive but some ranks are good prices for what you are getting.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?:

2. Rapidlly

Rapidlly New Member

Don't accept Because He Will Ban Me And SweatFul because we island kicked him and un friended him on discord so please!

3. Sweatful

Sweatful New Member

It's OK but there's quite a few grammar mistakes...

4. Flawlesd

Flawlesd New Member

Rapidlly U have no chance and how do u know??

5. Flawlesd

Flawlesd New Member

Thanks Sweatful.

6. Rapidlly

Rapidlly New Member

I Know because We are friends at school. Nice Try though! :)