Aaron Wilson's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Aaron Wilson, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Aaron Wilson

Aaron Wilson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    Qwikkly

How old are you?:

What is your timezone?:
    Mountain standard time

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Oct 24, 2019

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    I am a freshman in high school. I get off at 3:15 Monday-Friday. I can be on till 9pm, so around 6 hours. Weekends I can be on from 9am to 12pm

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    I am apart of the discord, I am working on getting a microphone asap.

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    No, i but i can download a application to be able to.

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    No

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I am applying to this server over others because, I enjoy playing this server. I enjoy the community. Other servers aren't as friendly as the community skycrush has.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    I am very helpful, respectful to others, sometimes I do get into fights. In the end were all just playing around. I'm very familiar with /ban, /mute and other commands.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    Mine does not stand out, I am like others applying. I am trying to receive a part into this server. I am also trying to make mortems job easier.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    I have not. I have been moderator in a couple of my friends servers though not a big server. I learned what needs to be punished and warned for.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    I would change the way only helpers get a few commands. I would also add /block to the perks list in /buy.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?: