Accepted DarkQCS's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Helper Applications' started by DarkQCS, Dec 19, 2019.

1. DarkQCS

DarkQCS Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    DarkQCS

How old are you?:

What is your timezone?:
    CST

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Dec 1, 2019

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    Mon - 2:30 - 10 pm
    Tues - 2:30 - 10 pm
    Wed - 1:40 - 10 pm
    Thurs - 2:30 - 10 pm
    Fri - 2:30 - whenever
    Sat/Sun Depends on what happens on weekends but usually a ton.

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    Yes, OBS

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    No

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I love the small community and being friends with everyone I meet. The server itself is really fun and I have had really good experiences so far. :D

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    I am very nice, outgoing, fun, friendly, and easy to talk to. I am very open about my public life as well. i have my picture's posted everyone and as my discord profile picture. Ontop of this I am a thearapist of sorts, I love to listen to peoples problems or issues and offer my help.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    I have a ton of experience dealing with rude,x-raying,hacking, cussing players. over others, not saying im better but i have run the course and know the ups and downs.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    I was Head Admin on a server called Kelp Kraft. I was head admin for about 1 year before the server shut down and moved to another one. I learned about abuse and saw many of my friends get kicked off the staff team for it. I have seen my fair share of x-rayers and hacking in general, i am really good at calming people down and putting my foot down on rules. ontop of this the server was really popular. we ended up buying an add on mcserverlist for about 1.5k and making our money back. averaging around 40 players.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    Probably the curse filter, but its not a bad though.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?:

2. Mortem420

Mortem420 Manager
    Manager

Ratings:
    +0
    Good Application. You seem to be quite qualified for staff. Please contact me on Discord if you still wish to be a staff member