Kameron's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Kameron, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Kameron

Kameron New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    Krotic

How old are you?:
    12, 13 in May.

What is your timezone?:
    EST

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Sep 30, 2018

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    I can be on Skycrush most days when I get home from school, besides Tuesdays and Thursdays which I can get on later at night.
    (For the previous question I am not 100% sure, I can't remember)

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    I use OBS.

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    Yes

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I used to play on Skycrush a while ago and it was really fun playing with my friends. I am planning on getting back into Skycrush because I am playing Minecraft again and I hope to improve the server.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    I've gone on realms and tested many hacks on friends to know what they look like so it's easier to detect, so I can bring that to the staff team. I am very active especially on weekends. With serious things I don't joke around and try to help to the best of my abilities.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    I will put Skycrush above many things I do, I've been staff before, I really enjoy playing Skycrush, and I really want to help improve Skycrush due to the fact that I really enjoy playing it.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    I was a Helper on one server, it was a long time ago and it shut down so I forget the name. I learned how to handle people that deserve mutes. I also learned how hard it can be to be staff but I'm up to the challenge.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    I can't think of anything to change.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?: