Denied Kay.L.M.Gaming's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Helper Applications' started by Kay.L.M.Gaming, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Kay.L.M.Gaming

Kay.L.M.Gaming New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    Kay.L.M.Gaming

How old are you?:

What is your timezone?:
    Central

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Oct 13, 2018

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    Most Days from around 2pm or later till 10 pm weekdays 10:30 pm Weekends. Can come on sooner if needed.

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    Xbox live on PC

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    Yes

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I would like to Help The server, I really enjoy it and I will be on a lot so I might as well do something useful.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    I'm fun (says my friends) I don't mess around with rule breakers, and I think i can bring more people to the server.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    I am unsure tbh, I am just wanting to help a small server and help keep people in check, help players, etc

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    Not really I moderated a realm or two a few Bigger minehut servers. I also run a discord server.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    I would say fix some of the commands that seem to be broken. other then that nothing

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?:

2. Duke

Duke Owner
    Owner

Ratings:
    +23
    Denied. Lack of answer quality and somewhat maturity in discord chat and in-game. Please wait 45 days to reapply.