Kitrod's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Kitrod, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Kitrod

Kitrod New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    Kitrod

How old are you?:

What is your timezone?:
    Live in the Philippines.

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Sep 21, 2018

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    Im an 18 year old with Senior High school responsibilities. Considering all of that, i can be on at 2:30 in the afternoon till.. Say, roughly till 7PM.

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    Honestly.. No. Mainly because i don't know any screen recorder for Mac.

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    A little edit.. Yes, actually. Not my fault though. I was banned on skycrush one time.

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I am applying for helper on SkyCrush because this server is fairly new. You would see that i am quite active, i've been on almost the whole week if im counting right.

I'd like to believe that i am a nice guy, i respect players and i like to help out.

Lastly, I'm very active on chat as well.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    I can bring teamwork, kindness and respect.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    My application stands out from the rest because this is something real. You would see that my answers are legit by my activity in game.

I can promise you guys that I, as a staff member will do my duties as staff.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    I don't have much of an experience, though i was a TRAINEE in Mineplex at one point. If there's anything they taught me there, It is to be nice to other players and i believe that i am a nice person in game.

I show respect and kindness whenever i can.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    As of the moment, SkyCrush isn't that big nor does it require too much change. It just needs a little bit more effort and stuff in it to make the server less boring, other than that, its alright.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?:

2. Kitrod

Kitrod New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If the screen recorder is really needed, i can look for one. Just inform me.

Thanks! :D