Accepted MrWarStar's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Helper Applications' started by MrWarStar, Feb 23, 2020.

1. MrWarStar

MrWarStar Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    MrWarStar

How old are you?:

What is your timezone?:
    The Netherlands Timezone: GMT +1

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Jan 12, 2020

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    I can play over 9 or more hours a day because i just finished school and i work at home so on-time won't be a problem so just around 2-12 Hours a day.

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    apowersoft

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    No

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I feel that id be beneficial to this great community because I’m very active as a player and I have good knowledge over the server rules and how it runs in general. I’m pretty much always in a good mood I feel id be easy to work with and I’m very open-minded. staff and I tend to get along well. I think its fun to help people and id be very interested in this role. I’m very flexible weather I’m needed to get on quickly or just someone to ask questions I would always try my hardest to do what I can to help out.
    Staff is about helping people, not constantly boasting about your rank, and continuing to make relationships with the community.
    Staff means being yourself and not acting unreal or unlike you would act in real life (Seriously, would you say "Hey there!" "Heyo!" "Have a nice day / night!" every single time you met a friend or acquaintance? I highly doubt you would, Staff also means having dissenting opinions, being able to communicate them in a constructive way, and being able to relate to members who disagree with the server have your opinion, don't say "Everything about this update is 10/10!" when you truly don't agree with things released.)

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    I would like to become a Helper of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Helper and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    I believe that I could benefit the community by helping out new and old players by answering any queries they have with different aspects of the server such as basic commands they may need to know I will try to be on as often as possible and I am hoping to be on more frequently and for longer as i am now able to spend more time playing games. I would try to help new comers get started by teaching them the basics if they need help as I remember how easy it was to get confused from when i first started playing. I feel like I am a mostly friendly person who people would be able to ask for help from and I feel as if I get on okay with the staff. I would love to have a larger role on the server from just being able to host events or help out with anything else required for the server.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    Yes i do if been almost everything. Example i started as helper on pocketpixels then got promoted to being a gymleader. After that i got asked to be a mod/builder on a different server.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    Find a youtuber ASAP haha

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?:

2. Mortem420

Mortem420 Manager
    Manager

Ratings:
    +0
    Great Application! You seem really well qualified to be a staff member. And I agree about the youtuber lol we are currently trying to find some