Denied O5z's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Helper Applications' started by O5z, Dec 15, 2017.

1. O5z

O5z New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    O5z

How old are you?:

What is your timezone?:
    EST Maryland

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Nov 15, 2017

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    Almost about the whole day on weekends but on weekdays I can play on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 4:00 - 10:00 and on Monday, and Wednesday’s I can play from 6:30 - 11:00 but sometimes I can play more, it depends.

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    Yes, I can record in-game and I use Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) but I can also use Action

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    No

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I’ve been staff on skyblock and a lot more game odds before but I had a better experience with skyblock and it’s an original gamemode people play. Another thing is that I chose SkyCrush is that I like all the perks and I know some friends and you tubers that play.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    The qualities I’ll bring to the SkyCrush Staff team are support and help, I’ll be on probably most than other staff and I’ll help anyone out if they have questions and I’ll be watching for any cheaters so the network is fair.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    My application stands out the most because I’ll be on probably more than them and I’ll help out more and do what higher ranked staff do what they want me to do and won’t do anything wrong, I just wanna help out and make everyone have a fun time playing Minecraft.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    I’ve been staff on about 6-10 different Minecraft servers. The game modes were Skyblock, Factions, HCF, Mini games, and maybe a few more. But all those severs have closed down now but I’m still staff on a Mini Games server. I am Helper on that server and I learned a lot being staff and I know a lot about Minecraft and al the commands.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    I would change the spawn and all the builds because they are sort of not as good as other servers but you could change it a little bit.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?:

2. Duke

Duke Owner
    Owner

Ratings:
    +23
    Requirements not met.
    • In game activity in last 10 days.
    Please reapply in 14 days.