Sanderyoo's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Sanderyoo, May 27, 2020.

1. Sanderyoo

Sanderyoo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    Sanderyoo

How old are you?:

What is your timezone?:
    GMT+1

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Monday

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    Monday: All Day
    Tuesday: All Day
    Wednesday: All Day
    Thursday: All Day
    Friday: All Day
    Sat: From 3PM
    Sunday: All Day

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    Shadow play

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    Yes

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    Because I like the community over here. The people are helping eachother when they need help even when they are not staff.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    I have some experience from other servers. I have been high ranking staff on other game servers and got in a lot of different situations that may benefit on this game aswell. I'm mature and active and always like to learn new stuff so I can improve my knowledge.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    You should hire me into the staff team because I am an active person who likes to help ppeople. I'm good at getting along with people and treat everyone the same. I have been playing Minecraft sinds I was 11 years old so you can say that I have some knowledge about the game.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    I have been developer on a Dutch server (long time ago) and I have been staff on some servers when I was like 14/15 years old. But I have been staff manager on an Arma 3 server (with over 100+ people playing).

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    Here and there are some bugs that need to be fixed, but overall I dont really think anything needs to get changed.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?: