World_Warrior's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by World_Warrior, Jul 12, 2019.

1. World_Warrior

World_Warrior New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    My current user name is 'Time2Eat'.

How old are you?:
    I'm currently 14 years old.

What is your timezone?:
    My time zone is Malta, Europe GMT+2.

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Dec 28, 2017

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    Monday:- 10am-9pm (or later)
    Tuesday:- 10am-9pm (or later)
    Wednesday:- 10am-3pm and 5pm-9pm (or later)
    Thursday:- 10am-9pm (or later)
    Friday:- 10am-9pm (or later)
    Saturday:- 10am-1pm and 3pm-11pm (or later)
    Sunday:- 11am-11pm (or later)

Times may vary due to homework, going out with friends/family or I might wake up a bit later than usual but I am also willing to change my schedule too.

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    I can some what record, I use OBS studios and FPS screen recorder with low quality, I can use Windows Screen recorder with decent quality and I can use my phone to record my screen with good quality.

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    Yes

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    I have been on SkyCrush for a fairly long time now and throughout that time I've seen the server grow and develop in good and bad ways which now make SkyCrush what it is today. The SkyBlock game that is running on the server has some of the greatest plugins implemented to it that I strive to find on other servers when I play on them but they never seem to beat SkyCrush's SkyBlock in any shape or form. I also love the amount of time and effort that is put on to the server with the lobbies and the GUIs which make me want to be a part of the team who does this remarkable job.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    I love SkyBlock so most of the time I know what I'm doing so having that I know what to do when a person requires some help I have the know-how to help said person, I am also very familiar with server's commands and plugins and I can provide help with telling people commands which they need to play or have a nice time on the server, and for plugins, I know my way thru plugins I can config them or adjust them for the server's use. I also think that I have a great personality when I am around people so I can come out sounding helpful or nice to someone.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    I think that my application should stand out because I am usually active on SkyCrush and Minecraft so a staff member would be there in case someone requires help.
    I don't play other games much so in most of my free time I spend it on Minecraft servers so having that said I know my way around a server and it's workings.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    Unfortunately, I don't have any experience in being a staff member on a well know server like SkyCruch but I hope that I become staff on a server that I genuinely enjoy playing on.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    If I had to change something one the server I would change the tick speed as I feel it's a pit too slow and maybe some of the over priced items on the server store.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?:

2. PayMeBB

PayMeBB Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

The apply looks good but how can i be that you are 4/5 in finding hacked clients without any staff member experience?

Best of luck!

3. Mortem420

Mortem420 Manager
    Manager

Ratings:
    +0
    Application looks good, however you are a bit younger than we usually like for staff members. Proving higher than normal (for your age) levels of maturity on the discord and in-game could improve your chances for becoming staff