Accepted XxD4nkMa2ter0xX's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Helper Applications' started by XxD4nkMa2ter0xX, Nov 26, 2019.

1. XxD4nkMa2ter0xX

XxD4nkMa2ter0xX New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your IGN (in-game name):
    My current IGN is XxD4nkMa2ter0xX.

How old are you?:
    I am 17 years old.

What is your timezone?:
    Pacific Standard Time (PST).

When did you start playing on SkyCrush?:
    Nov 8, 2019

What times can you be on SkyCrush?:
    As of my current schedule, my time is flexible and I will be available online at any given moment. For future notice, I will be applying for a job sooner or later. Which also means that the above stated schedule will most likely change. Until then, what I said will stay.

Are you able to use SkyCrush's Discord? Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Are you able to record in-game? If so what do you use?
    No, I cannot record using any software on my PC. I'm trying desperately to acquire a new system that will be able to properly screen record and play games simultaneously.

Have you ever been banned/temp banned on *any* servers?:
    Yes

Why are you applying for staff on SkyCrush over other servers?:
    SkyCrush caught my attention when I noticed that there wasn't a larger player-base for what it had to offer. Looking at which staff members were truly active, and who was building on the server made me realize that there needs to be more than what it had. I would love to help watch over the server, build upon it, defend it, and make it soar. There's a whole lot of potential in what SkyCrush already has to offer.

What qualities would you bring to the staff team?:
    The current staff team is genuinely an amazing group of people, they do their jobs well, and I would love to be a part of that. I feel as if I would bring extra security and more knowledge based on hacked client users, how to identify what is what, and how to react. I have acquired over 6+ years of experience on dealing with these issues, and I would be more than happy to help you understand a greater knowledge of this topic. Bug fixes/testing is one of my favorite specialties, if there's a problem with one of the server's plugins, then I will be there to address the problem, replicate the bug/glitch, and find a solution. Being fair to one another is a big one that I like enforcing among communities. No matter the player's reputation within a friend group of my own, or just another player that I see on the server, they will receive the same services that I have to offer. This also includes punishments, no matter how popular or how close you are to me, you will receive the required punishment as needed.

Out of every other staff application that we will receive, what makes yours stand out above the rest?:
    The application that I put forth to you is one of many. But I do believe that mine stands out from others, because I am true to my word. I put my time and effort into creating this application, to make sure that you get the most out of me and what I will offer within the staff team, and the community itself.

Do you have previous experience moderating a community? If so, where? What did you learn from this experience?:
    Yes, I have a few years of experience for moderating multiple Discord servers. These servers are well over 100+ members minimum. I have managed and moderated these servers in which promote YouTube channels and other fellow Minecraft servers.

If you could change just one thing on SkyCrush, what would it be, and why?:
    If there would be a change to SkyCrush, I think it would be the player-base. This server has way too much, yet so little to give out due to the amount of people who play here. I wish to see it grow.

On a scale of 1-5, how competent are you at finding/dealing with hacked client usage?:

2. XxD4nkMa2ter0xX

XxD4nkMa2ter0xX New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Update: My new PC has arrived, I am now able to record game-play using OBS.

3. Mortem420

Mortem420 Manager
    Manager

Ratings:
    +0
    Hired as Bug Tester